Question number 3: Are you an early bird or a night owl?
According to Bidsketch there are pros and cons to both:
- Early birds are healthier overall
- Life takes place during the day so, naturally they are more proactive
- Although, they tend to need more sleep
- Night owls are more intelligent
- They have more stamina and are generally more productive
- However, they tend to struggle more with activities that aren’t work-related
“I prefer the night. But, there are a lot of pros to waking up early – the routine for example.”
“Night owl. Fun things happen during the evening than in the morning – you can do more.”
“Definitely a night owl. I don’t do well in the morning...”
“Truthfully – I’m literally neither. I used to be a night owl and now I’m more of an early bird. I appreciate getting stuff done in the mornings…
I’d say I’m a daytime bird haha.”
“I am 100% a night owl. My brain (at night) goes a hundred, thousand miles an hour. At college, everything was done at night.”
“I’m a night owl in my nature. I’m adapting well to being an early bird though.”
Everyone here at DS Group are night owls (bar Emily)! But I wonder if they live up to the pros of being an night owl😉?!
We hope you’ve enjoyed this blog and stay tuned for the fourth blog for the ‘Getting to Know Our Consultants Campaign”!!